[guispeak] Switching to the Mac, on this week's edition of the Assistive Technology Show

  • From: "Steven M. Sawczyn" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 22:42:54 -0400

Curious about all the hype surrounding the Mac and its built in screen reader? Perhaps you've wondered how difficult the transition from the Windows environment to the Mac really is. This week on the Assistive Technology show, we present you with a round table consisting of folks who have made the successful leap from Windows to the Mac operating system. We'll discuss the obstacles they've faced, the concerns they've had, the challenges they've overcome and most importantly, the way they now feel having made the successful transition.

As is the case with every show, there will be ample time to pose questions, voice your own concerns and gain first hand knowledge about the exciting Mac operating system.

For those unfamiliar with the Assistive Technology Show, it's a weekly round table style program consisting of folks wanting to learn something new, or with resources to share. Using the Ventrilo voice conferencing software, participants have the ability to speak directly with one another. When? The Assistive Technology Show takes place every Wednesday between 7:00-9:00 PM, EDT. For those unable to attend, the show is archived and podcasted. To join this week's show, to learn more, or to access the podcast, please visit the Assistive Technology Show home page at:http://www.atmaine.com/atshow . Of course if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at: steve@xxxxxxxxxxx or call (207) 512-2387

I look forward to bringing you this week's edition of the Assistive Technology Show!

Steve