[guispeak] Re: Structured and streamlined info about upcoming CSUN conference

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 08:39:59 -0500

Thanks for letting me know, Mike. I'm definately not an HTML pro, so welcome assistance in refining the format. The goal was simple HTML in this case, not stylistic purity. It renders well with a screen reader, but if there are ways of making it better for more users, then by all means ....

I'll reflect on possible improvements. In the meantime, if anyone wants to take a crack at this and send a new version to me, I'll consider posting that instead. Of course, since it is open content, anyone may also feel free to post a revised version on another server.

Cheers,
Jamal

On 2/5/2011 8:26 AM, Mike Paciello wrote:
Jamal -

Thanks for putting this out there. As you note below, this is an attempt to
create a clean, single page version of the schedule. However, immediate
structured -- linebreaks instead of paragraphs, empty paragraphs. Can you
improve?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Paciello