[guispeak] Re: Status of JFWLITE Mailing List?

  • From: "Christopher Sabine" <jsabine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:49:41 -0400

It is.  I posted my question to the JFWlist as wel, but haven't gotten
very much traffic at all, and JFWLIST reports to have some sanctioning
by Freedom Scientific. My question specifically has to do with the use
of cost accounting software with JFW version 6.0 and above for running a
small business.
Thanks a lot for that info.