[guispeak] Re: SpySweeper

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:53:40 -0500

Thanks Ann.  That certainly sounds to worse than AdAware to me, and at
least SpySweeper is supposed to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, I
think.  That should be sufficient time for one to decide if it was just way
too much hassle.

Thanks,
Jerry

                      Ann Byrne

                      <annakb@sbcglobal        To:       guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      .net>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [guispeak] Re:
SpySweeper
                      guispeak@freelist

                      s.org

                      02/02/2005 09:56

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

After I turned off the graphics completely, SpySweeper was easier to
use.  I could do it with JFW, but it was tough.  I reclassed the list of
found stuff to a listbox, which helped, and JAWS cursored a lot.