[guispeak] Speaker for laptops

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 23:09:50 -0500

Hi,

Could someone recommend some great sounding speaker for laptops? I'm wanting to purchase some extra speaker for my laptop because the sound isn't loud enough on my Dell inspiron 600m. I will be using it with a Sound Blaster Audigy2 note book PCMCIA card. I would really appreciate some suggestions on this subject.