[guispeak] Some more silly stuff

  • From: "Denis" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:53:14 +0300

Hello again folks,

With the kind of stuff I'm asking, one might think I've got a virus, but I ran
three (!) top antivirus programmes, and although I killed a couple of Trojans,
the problems are still there.

Anyway, about a month ago my Outlook Express stopped sending emails giving me
error number 0x800CCC19. I tried deleting Pop3uidl.dbx, unintalled OE and even
manually cleaned the registry out of OE entries, but when I
re-installed it, thing were the same. So, for instance, to send this message,
I'm going to have to log off win98, log on to winxp, send the mail and go back
to my favourite win98, which, as you can understand, is far from being
comfortable. Most funny thing about it is that sometimes, when it feels like
it, it sends a message or two, going back to its silly ways the very next
minute.

Any comments please?

Very best regards,

Denis