[guispeak] Solutions for this problem?

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:57:59 -0500

Hi,
As far as I can tell, my settings are fine.
Now with S Pack 2 and JAWS 6 on a HOme system  and I ask as this might be
true of other screen readers ?,
I encounter this problem.
I  have lists of files so when I close a file and want to down arrow to read
the next file,
I hear the path read and then the computer sits there a bit before the down
arrow wil down arrow.
Any suggestions, pleasewrite off list if you wish.

I am seeking a more rapid down arrow response. I was told turning off the
display path would not fix this and figured perhaps some one   else had
encountered  this.

Hoping for many ideas andh ave a great day.