[guispeak] Solution to Eudora 7.1

  • From: Peter Bosher <tandem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:32:01 +0100

I have now managed to register Eudora 7.1, which is the last version of the
old Eudora before it went open source.   I have tried the new open source
version 8 beta but it appears to be completely inaccessible.   This is why
I was so keen to register 7.1 to get all the functionality I used to have
with paid mode.

So, if it helps, you can download 7.1 from eudora.com and register it as
follows, with details kindly provided by somebody at Qualcomm.

That being said the following regcode will work to put the latest version
of Eudora into paid mode. Note you might want to check that you have the
latest version that is on our site - www.eudora.com. Make sure that you
enter the info as it is below under Help/Payment & Registration/Enter Your

There is no support provided for this version.

Registration Type:  Paid
Registration Code:  4352-4846-7641-3881
First Name: Paid_Mode_No_Support
Last Name: Without_X1_Search