[guispeak] Software wanted

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:09:25 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an accessible software for keeping track of my appointments
and meetings etc.  It don't matter if it's free or I have to pay for it but
as long as it's something accessible with window-eyes.  Please send me
suggestions and where I can find the software.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbish computers,
parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.

For a limited time, get free shipping for any purchases $50.00 or more.