[guispeak] Smallest laptop

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:51:42 -0500

Hi,

Could someone tell me what is the best laptop to get with the best tech
support?  A friend of mine wants me to look for her a laptop which she wants
it to be one of the smallest laptop that I can find.  I see that Dell has a
Dell inspiron 710M which is there smallest laptop but she rather not go with
Dell because of her passed experience with them.  Please provide a model if
you can that way it will be easier to look up.  I would really appreciate
the help with this.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbished
computers, parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

http://www.computerguydirect.com

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284
Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.

Promotion:

For a limited time get a Portable Fold-Up Amplified Aluminum Multimedia
Speaker compatible w/ IPOD when you make a purchase at
http://www.computerguydirect.com.  All you need to pay is shipping.
Limit one per customer. This offer expires: 04/30/2006

Your promotion item will arrive separately from your order.