[guispeak] Saving attachments in outlook 2003

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:01:33 -0500

Hi,

Could someone tell me how to save an attachment in outlook?  I received a
script that I need to hold on to but I don't know how to save it so that it
can still be used when I need to restore it back onto my server for my web
site.  I would really appreciate the help with this.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbished
computers, parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

http://www.computerguydirect.com

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284
Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.

Promotion:

For a limited time get a Portable Fold-Up Amplified Aluminum Multimedia
Speaker compatible w/ IPOD when you make a purchase at
http://www.computerguydirect.com.  All you need to pay is shipping.
Limit one per customer. This offer expires: 04/30/2006

Your promotion item will arrive separately from your order.