[guispeak] Re: Saving Attachments

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:32:25 -0500

Find the name of the attachment in the email, and search for that name.
At 06:26 PM 10/23/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

For some reason I can't find attach anywhere on my computer. I did a search for it and I also looked in C:\Programs\Qualcom\Eudora\.

on Sunday 10/23/2005 05:15 PM, Ann Byrne said:
Ah, good question.  Eudora likes to put it in
program files
qualcom
eudora
attach

I would try a windows search either for 'attach' or for the file name. Once you find it, you can leave it closed and copy/paste it where you want it.

At 05:01 PM 10/23/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

I can save it by opening it because some of them are softwar programs. Where do I find the attachment folder for eudora?

on Saturday 10/22/2005 09:46 AM, Ann Byrne said:
with eudora, either open the attachment and use save-as, or go to the folder where attachments are stored and copy and paste the attachment wherever you want it to be.

At 06:00 AM 10/22/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

Could someone tell me the best way to save attachments from a email message? I use to know how to do this but for some reason it's not working for me. I'm using window-eyes 5.5 beta 2 on a windows xp pro system.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.eset.com

Otis Blue otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq