[guispeak] Re: Sandisk MP3 Player

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:23:41 -0500

that's a good price for a 512 MB player. I have been finding them from $139 to $199. Someone on one of the lists I am on is using that player. he said that with some introductory explanation he can use it easily. Whether he can use all the features, though, I don't know. It has an FM radio and will make voice recordings, in addition to playing MP3 and WMA files.

With luck, he's on this list and will tell you more.