[guispeak] Re: SARA

  • From: "Paul Hutson" <pjhutson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:20:30 -0800

Hi Le.
I aggree with you WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!!
I too, have met many seniors who just DO NOT want a computer and don't want
to deal with the problems envolved with them.  So to me, the Sara is a VERY
GOOD solution.  Especially, those who are suffering from MD and are just
losing their sight.  MY GOSH!!!  Those folks have enough trouble adapting to
the world without having to learn another other world of computers.
Yes, Le, I am with YOU!