[guispeak] Re: SARA

  • From: "Ron and/or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:15:16 -0500

informed choice is the optimal condition.  There are indeed many people who
will only
want a machine that will read print and will not be interested in the additional
features which most of us reading here either need or want and generally use.
At the risk of dating myself, I used to play vinyl records on a record player.
I had
no interest in recording them.  When tape playing and recording evolved, I
wanted a
machine that did both, but I have never wanted to record records until CDs came
along, and then I do this only very rarely.
One tends to guess what will fit one's needs and intentions and act on that
guess.
When we are right it feels great, when we are wrong, we gripe and start saving
for
alternatives.
RD