[guispeak] Re: Reparing Windows.

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:50:46 -0400

Try narrator -- I don't remember the hotkey to bring it up, but try windows
key+u
Ok, I just tried it -- Windows+U brings up the utility manager which
contains 3 utilities on my xp pro machine -- there is on-screen magnifier,
narrator and onscreen keyboard.  Narrator starts talking so you will be able
to identify all of this.
It is a bit sketchy but does the job.
Good luck.
--le