[guispeak] Reparing Windows.

  • From: "George Zaynoun" <g.zaynoun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 08:51:27 +0200

Hello all!
Is there a way to make a dvd or cd whatsoever with preloaded screenreader like jaws or hal so as to say in order to start windows installation with speech through a usb headset in case windows doesn't start because of a missing or corrupt file like it happened to me yesterday and I needed a pair of eyes to press r for repair etc?
Any help or ideas on how to make repairs to windows in critical situations without reinstallation is welcome, thanks.