[guispeak] Removing un installed entries from control panel

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:58:20 -0500

HI,

Could someone tell me what's the best way to remove an entry from the windows control panel. I un installed it but for some reason it poping up every time I open my registry mechanic and most of the the time it just pop up for no reason. I can't get rid of it. So I'm looking for some type of program that will let me un install this.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph. 414-461-8885