[guispeak] Re: Reformatting a computer

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:21:43 -0600

Hi,

No I don't have a backup of eveerything on this computer. There's nothing to be saved that's important. My little sister will sit and help me through the whole thing. We have the original disk for most of them and the rest can be down loaded.

At 04:06 PM 11/13/2005, you wrote:
Hear are some questions for you.  First of all, do you have a backup of what
is on that machine.  Soncldy, are you going to ahve someone help you
reinstall the os on this machine?  Finally, how are you planningon
reinstalling all of the programs back on to this system?

-----Original Message----- From: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Otis Blue Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 3:38 PM To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cc: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [guispeak] Reformatting a computer

Hi,

I would like to know is it easy to reformat a computer as a totally
blind person?  If so, could someone please send me the instructions
on how to do this.  I'm in desperate need to learn how to do this if
someone is willing to show me how.  I need to get this done before
Wednesday if possible.  Please help with this.

Otis Blue otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ph. 414-461-8885

http://www.eset.com

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx