[guispeak] Re: Recording Audio Files

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:15:28 -0400

Hi Ian,
If you make sure your microphone is not muted in the playback screen, you
should be able to hear yourself over your speakers or headphones.  If not,
then there's a good chance something's not working as it should.

Regards,
Jerry

                      "Ian D. Nichols"

                      <inich@xxxxxxxxxx        To:
<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [guispeak] Re:
Recording Audio Files
                      guispeak@freelist

                      s.org

                      06/17/2005 12:05

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your suggestions.  I have checked out all the input levels as
you
suggested, and they all look Ok.

I suspect that either my sound card isn't set up properly, or my microphone

(which I have had but not used for 10 years) is faulty.  I'm going to get
that checked out.

Thanks again for your help.

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,