[guispeak] Re: Recording Audio Files

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:05:30 -0400

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have checked out all the input levels as you suggested, and they all look Ok.

I suspect that either my sound card isn't set up properly, or my microphone (which I have had but not used for 10 years) is faulty. I'm going to get that checked out.

Thanks again for your help.

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada