[guispeak] Re: Recording Audio Files

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:57:57 -0400

Hi folks!

Ok, just as this thread appeared, a need arose for me to put an audio file onto a website I manage. Happy coincidence! I downloaded GoldWave and tried it out. I was able to modify the file I had and put it onto the website with a fair degree of success. Thanks to those who made suggestions.

So that I do not try to reinvent the wheel, does anyone have config files for JAWS 6.1 for use with GoldWave?

I have experimented with trying to record through the microphone and line inputs, but have recorded only silence. Can some one please point me to where I am most likely going wrong?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

All the best.

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,