[guispeak] Re: Recording Audio Files

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:31:49 +0100

Keith,
I think that Gold Wave would be a good choice.  There is a simple
introduction to it at
http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard/freegold.htm

You can download the latest Gold Wave 5.10  installation file from
http://www.goldwave.com
and you could probably do what you currently need with it as
shareware - although registration is not expensive.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison