[guispeak] Receiving attachments in outlook 2003

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:59:33 -0500

Hi everyone,

Could someone please tell me how to receive attachments in outlook 03?  I
just received one that I was expecting but outlook said that it blocked it.
So how can I make some changes so that outlook receives attachments?  I'm
reading my messages in plain text if that makes any difference.

Otis Blue

Computer Guy Direct
Voice: 866-653-7284
Fax: 414-461-8856