[guispeak] Realplayer Media types

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:48:58 -0400

Hello everyone,

I wonder if someone can help me with this issue.  I downloaded the newest
version of Real Player.  Every thime I do this, it wants to play mp3's,
which is fine, except that it can't handle AAC+.  How do I select Media
types from within Realplayer.

I go to Tools and media types.  I press enter or space on the button to
select meduia types.  When I hit the up and down arrows, I hear nothing.  I
am using JAWS 7.1 and Windows XP.