[guispeak] Re: Question about Firefox

  • From: Clarence Whaley <whaleyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:50:38 -0500

Keith, if you need access to FF now download the demo of Window-Eyes from our site and then the beta of Window-Eyes 5.5. This will give you complete access to FireFox. Go to
http://www.gwmicro.com/demo
and then you can get the accessible version of FireFox from
http://www.gwmicro.com/support/firefox

At 08:35 AM 9/12/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Thanks, George.