[guispeak] Re: Question

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:08:07 -0500

Hi Dennis! -- Actually I was going to say I couldn't find the pwl files either. I first searched under documents and settings where all the data and info for all the users on the machine are stored. But it wasn't there.
So I did a global search of the whole hard drive and still it didn't turn up.
And I have all user and system files unhidden, so I don't know why it wasn't found.
Are there files visible in safe mode that aren't when XP is running? I am running with administrator permission, but still there is no such file.
And if it an Outlook Express file and not a windows file, then it should be in OE's application data or local settings.
But it's nowhere!
Anyway, you mention the "connections window" -- what is this and how can I access it? Is it something in your mailer or is it on the control panel or elsewhere?
Thanks and good luck!
I just added an account to my OE accounts and now it is prompting me for 2 passwords instead of one, so I am really interested in finding a fix!
Take care.
--le

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxx>