[guispeak] Re: Puzzling behaviour!

  • From: Clive Stevenson <clive.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:41:03 +0100

Hi everyone,

Many thanks to everyone who offered me help with this one...

Joe Paton has given me a solution for getting Window-eyes to work with the screen properly; e.g. re-classing the message field as a 'rich edit' field.

I have looked at doing the same with JAWS but the language is slightly different so have not yet worked out which option to use. Am going to try David's suggestion - the JAWS Unicode demo - anyway, so perhaps that will provide a solution in itself.

Once again, many thanks to you all!

Cheers,

Clive.S