[guispeak] Re: Problems Creating Music CD

  • From: "Denis" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:12:17 +0300

Hello Dotty,

I meant to send this to your private address, but voyager.net bounced my email
twice.

I haven't got much experience with Easy CD Creator, but, because CD-burning
is a big part of my business, I record a lot of audio CDs using a software
called Nero Burning Rom with no problems whasoever. So, unless you have some
special reasons for sticking to CD Creator, I'd really recommend you to
switch to Nero, since it's truly reliable, very powerful, perfectly jawsable
and extremely easy to use.

By the way, if you're interested in music, you might like to have a look at my
website at
www.cd-master.ru/eng.htm

Hope this helps.

Very best regards,