[guispeak] Problem With Windows Mail

  • From: "Bundy, Keith" <Keith.Bundy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 18:58:59 -0600

Hello, Listers.  I am using a Gateway Tablet PC with Windows Vista and JAWS 9.
Up until a few days ago, I had no problem with Windows Mail.

However, ever since the first of the year, Windows Mail will not send messages.
 I press send, but they remain in the Outbox.  I have checked the system's
memory, and it says I am only using 37.5% of memory.  I have checked server
settings, and all is in order.

When I close Windows Mail, I am asked if I want to send the unsent messages
that are in my Outbox.  I always say yes, but they are never sent.

Any suggestions would definitely be appreciated.

Keith Bundy