[guispeak] Problem Routing JAWS to Virtual PC

  • From: "Bundy, Keith" <Keith.Bundy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vicug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:06:59 -0500

I am using JAWS 7.00, and when I initially installed the program, I had
no problems routing the JAWS cursor to the virtual PC cursor.  However,
within the
last few days, when I attempt to do this on some of our university's web
pages, the command doesn't work, and the JAWS cursor will be somewhere
in the
Favorites list.

I did a repair on JAWS, to no avail.  I am not aware of any changes on
the web pages.  Any other ideas?
I have thought of uninstalling JAWS and reinstalling, but not sure that
would accomplish anything.  By the way, I am running Windows XP
Professional on
a Gateway Tablet PC.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Keith Bundy