[guispeak] Re: Printing issue

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 15:16:01 +0100

Hi Otis,

We have a Canon Pixma iP4200, which I imagine is a similar
unit to yours.

In our case, we use Canon's Setup Utility, and select Plain
Paper.  The only time we then get a pause between pages is
if we are printing duplex (double-sided), where the delay
can be controlled via the printer's properties options.

George.