[guispeak] Please forward

  • From: Clarence Whaley <whaleyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak list <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:11:20 -0500

GW Micro has had major internet problems since last Wednesday due to Verizon. It appears that our site may be down for another few days so please feel free to forward this to other lists. You may also call us at 260-489-3671 or email me at whaleyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx until the problem is resolved. We appreciate your patience. Again, it is Verizon causing the problem.

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail: Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
or press enter below to read all about our training program