[guispeak] Outlook Express On Windows Vista Home

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:53:50 +1030

--
Check out my home page at http://startrekcafe.stevesdomain.net/

Hi.
now, my dad purchased a laptop with windows vista home version.
now, he is using a isp called lizzy, and my mum and dad having trouble
using the web interface, so was going to set them up in outlook
express.
now, is there some sort of tutorial for outlook express for windows
vista, and i heard it is called windows mail.
now, wanting to set my parents up, is it similar to outlook express,
to set up their account, find messages on the server, reply, and put
in address book entries, and how easy is it to use with sighted or
blind people.
will be downloading the jaws 9 demo version, installing it on to my
parents machine.
if you have any tips if you have used this, let me know, or point me
to where i can find the resources.
any experiences would be grateful, and have not used vista yet, only xp pro.
cheers Marvin.
ps: need this information today if possible, as my folks have only got dial up.