[guispeak] Outlook 2003 problem

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:31:39 -0600

Hi,

Let's see if anyone can help me with this one. Ok my problem with outlook 2003 is that everything in my in box is showing in all of my other folders. I can't find the messages I sent nor the junk messages that the junk filter is catching. All I can see is the same messages as in my in box. I mean it's in all of my folders. Could someone tell me how to fix this because I need to see the messages I send and the ones that's haven't been sent. This is very frustrating.

Check out my newly created web sight where you will find new and used computer equipment and electronics.

http://www.computerguydirect.com