[guispeak] Openbook7 and audio format?

  • From: "Suereyya Janssen" <su.janssen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:28:49 +0200

Hello,

I use Openbook version7 with Viavoice.  If I scan a text or add a text
in Openbook, it reads the text very fluently; but if I  convert the
same text to an audio format (Wave or Mp3), it pauses at the end of
each line which consists of one or two words, reading the rest of the
text fluently again.

I would appriciate it, if someone help me with this problem.

Best wishes
Susie