[guispeak] Re: Online stock trading?

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 07:27:57 -0400

This is GUISpeak, Access to Graphical User Interfaces via Speech.

Regards,
Jerry Weichbrodt

"Keith" <hear2c@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/21/2010 06:12 PM
Please respond to
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[guispeak] Re: Online stock trading?

what list is this?  I can read the email address, but what is the title of

the group?

Thanks

Keith