[guispeak] Net via TV

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:09:32 -0500

Hi, all.  I heard this morning about a service which allows you to use the
Net using your TV and a wireless keyboard.  I think there are at least two
such services.  In the interests of accessibility and freedom of choice,
shouldn't the blind be able to use these services if they so choose?  What
are the names of these services so I can do some advocacy?  Thanks.  Beth