[guispeak] Ms Office 2003 Tips, Tricks And Suggestions

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:01:37 +1100

Hi.
will be using ms office xp 2003 for my it course at my college this
semester.
will be using jaws 6.
does any one be able to give me tips, tricks, and how to configure the ms
office applications to work to its optimum with jaws?
which wizards work really well, and which do not?
and if there are any scripts developed by members, besides the normal
scripts shipped with jaws, then would like to hear any members experience
with using advanced features of ms office xp 2003 and using windows 2000.
so if this is too off topic for this list, then e-mail me privately off
list.
cheers Marvin.