[guispeak] Microsoft giving away free vista and office 2007

  • From: Otis Blue <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 00:03:24 -0600

I want to let everyone no about this offer Microsoft have going on. You can watch 3 or 6 videos and get a free copy of vista business or office 2007 or both. You will receive them within 6 to 8 weeks after you complete all 3 or 6 videos. They have this going on until Febuary 28, 2007. What you have to do is register on the following web site <http://response.microsoft.com/P/v3/r.asp?r=T1_Url3&e=102086%3B838165%3B20350607%3B2%3B02&a=1007>www.powertogether.com and select your 3 on demand videos and start watching or at least let it watch you. It will no when you watched each video . So go to that site above and read mor about it. I read on a few list that people had actually got there products so it is real.

        Otis Blue
o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Notice: carefully recognize my email address to make the correct changes.

Join me and get telephone and high speed services from AT&T Communications.

Referrer: OB8885001