[guispeak] Re: Microsoft ebook reader and the *.lit format.

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:42:13 -0500

You need to read the drm documentation carefully.  You cannot do anything
you want with a copy of a book that you purchase that is in electronic form
such as reverse engineer it.  The book in this instance is a piece of
software and in order to accomplish what you want, you'd have to reverse
engineer it.

Johnnie Apple Seed