[guispeak] Re: Microsoft ebook reader and the *.lit format.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:15:21 -0700

Hi David,

And I would take every possible opportunity to use such a prosecution as a
platform through which to bring accessibility to the world's attention.

Again, if I distributed such materials, then you have another issue
entirely...  But, if I just made my own adjustments for the purpose of
gaining accessibility, well, hmmm, I believe there was an allowance made
last year for that?

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!