[guispeak] Re: Microsoft Accessibility Resource Centers

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:31:03 -0400

"26 Microsoft Accessibility Resource Centers are now available throughout
the U.S. to show you what's possible with accessible technology solutions
available
on today's computers. Whether you have reduced eyesight, wrist/arm
discomfort, or hearing loss, these centers can show you accessibility
options and assistive
technology products that can add to your computer skill and proficiency."

This is quite laudable and carefully understated.  I guess you could say
that my vision is quite reduced.

--
Johnnie Apple Seed