[guispeak] Re: Microfost critical updates

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:26:32 -0500

Hi Rick -- I would suggest just going ahead and downloading the update.
I think the update probably is critical for a reason and that having it there would make your system more robust.
Hope you're not on a dialup -- but if you are I can see why you don't want to download it!
Anyway, it's weird that a little power surge would cause that to happen.
Good luck!
--le

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <Richard@xxxxxxxxx>