[guispeak] Re: Malfunction between the chair and the keyboard

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:21:19 -0800

Oh dear -- I always wondered if there was a way to undelete -- if you find out
how to do it, please post.
I believe there is a way to do it, especially if it is something you have just
deleted.
But I don't know the details.
I'll ask my nephew, who is a guru in such things.
Take care and good luck.
--le