[guispeak] Looking for someone

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:25:23 -0500

Does someone on the list have any  type of contact info for Jeff from Ultra
Host?  I need to contact him about something and I emailed him couple of
times but haven't gotten any answer from him.  I'm currently a customer of
his and it's been hard contacting him.  I sent him a message from his web
site  and I emailed him at his other email address that he has.  So I would
really appreciate some help with this.

Otis Blue

Computer Guy Direct
Voice: 866-653-7284