[guispeak] Looking for accessible small business accounting software

  • From: "Christopher Sabine" <jsabine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:43:14 -0400

Hi folks.  I'd like to know if there is an accessible software for small
business accounting that will work to any extent with JFW.  I've been
researching and have found that Quickbooks from Intuit is totally
inaccessible for the most part.  The software will have to assist me in
processing accounts receiveable from credit card transactions on a
Website.

Thanks,

Chris.