[guispeak] Re: Listening to Podcasts

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:18:35 -0400

Thanks Darrell.  Does that service facilitate retrieving Podcasts as well
as written RSS feeds?

Thanks,
Jerry

                      "Darrell

                      Shandrow"                To:
<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [guispeak] Re:
Listening to Podcasts
                      guispeak@freelist

                      s.org

                      04/11/2005 12:39

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      guispeak

Hi Jerry,

Check out bloglines.com for the RSS aggregation.