[guispeak] Listening to Podcasts

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:16:35 -0400

Hi all,
I'm curious what success folks have had with Windows software for listening
to Podcasts.  Are there bline-friendly packages out there? Do they tend to
work with other players besides just Apple's iPods? Given how popular
listening to Podcasts seems to be (based on media attention), I've been
surprised by how little discussion I've seen by blind users.  As well, is
it generally the case that Podcast-harvesting programs also tend to do
pulling together of RSS feeds? If so, then that would be a nice alternative
to the pretty blind-hostile system Yahoo has available via its MyYahoo