[guispeak] Re: Introducing DbDialog: a free, accessible database manager

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 06:30:55 -0500 (EST)

In case others experience a similar problem, it may be worth trying to
resolve it on the list.  Were there any error messages during the
installation process?  Was the documentation automatically displayed in
Internet Explorer at the end of installation?  How did you launch
DbDialog after installation, e.g., the Start menu, desktop shortcut, or
Control+Alt+D hot key?

If you would rather discuss privately, however, my email address is
jamal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jamal